February 10, 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will soon release the admit cards of OPSC Civil Services (Prelims) on its official website @opsc.gov.in.
The Commission will conduct the OPSC Civil Services 2021 for Prelims stage on February 24, 2021. It is expected that the hall tickets for the same will be issued in the 2nd week of February 2021. There are a total of 392 vacant posts that will be filed through the recruitment drive.
Read More: OPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 504 Assistant Professor vacancies
OPSC Civil Services 2021 (Prelims): How to Download Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card in the following manner:
- Visit the official portal of OPSC opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for the admit card saying ‘OPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021’.
- On the login page, enter the asked credentials including name, roll number, registration number, etc.
- Sign in to the account. The admit card will appear. Download the hall ticket and take its print out for future use.
OPSC Civil Services 2021 (Prelims): Details Mentioned on Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details imprinted on the admit card:
- Date and Time of Exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Signature of candidate
- Candidate photo
- Exam Center Code
- Name of the recruitment body which is conducting the examination
- Candidate’s thumb impression
- General instructions for candidates who need to follow them strictly
Also Read: OSSC Mains 2021: Exam Schedule Released for Primary Investigator Post @ossc.gov.in
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.