January 5, 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment process and its application for Assistant Scientific Officer posts on its official website recruit.barc.gov.in.
Candidates will have to download the BARC ASO admit card for the Physical Test. The aspirants are required to download the call letter using their roll number and registration number. The organization will schedule the tests from January 18 to 29, 2021. There are a total of 19 vacant seats that will be filled through the recruitment process.
Also Read: BARC Mysore Recruitment 2021: Application Begins for 47 Stipendiary Training Category I & II Posts; Check Schedule, Vacancies Available Here
BARC ASO Recruitment 2021: How to Download Admit Card
Applicants can download the call letter for the physical test by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of BARC recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/forms/user/login.jsp.
- Step 2: Login page will appear.
- Step 3: Fill in the login credentials including email ID and password.
- Step 4: If the candidate is not able to enter the correct password, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
- Step 5: After logging in, download the call letter/admit card.
- Step 6: Take the print out of the card for future use.
- Step 7: Candidates facing any issue in downloading the admit card must contact on 022-2559 2800.
BARC ASO Recruitment 2021: Details Shown on Admit Card
Candidates must cross-verify the following details highlighted on the admit card:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Exam date, venue, and session
- Exam related general guidelines
Read More: BARC Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 105 Vacancies for JRF Posts @barc.gov.in, Check Eligibility & Other Details Here
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 160 Vacancies @barc.gov.in; Check Details Here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.