January 6, 2021: Delhi Police has issued the admit cards/call letters of appointment for the recruitment of Delhi Police MTS 2017. The officials allotted the letters via post.
The Police have informed that the training process for appointment will begin from January 10, 2021. The candidates will be recruited to fill-up 707 vacant posts The candidates will be required to be present at the recruitment place i.e., Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009. They must report at the scheduled/allotted time and date.
Also Read: Join Indian Coast Guard 2021: Apply for 358 Navik posts @joinindiancoastguard.gov.in before January 19; Details Here
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment: Documents Required
The candidates must carry all the following documents at the time of training:
- Matriculation (10th Pass) certificate or ITI certificate in the Trade and above.
- OBC Certificate in the specified format - for OBC candidates only.
- SC Certificate provided by the competent authority. - for SC candidates only.
- ST Certificate provided by the competent authority. - for ST candidates only.
- No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) already obtained before the submission of Application Form from the Department (the candidate already working with the Government Department).
- Resignation/Discharge letter from the Department (the candidate is working with the Government Department).
- Discharge Book (for Ex-Servicemen candidates only).
- Pension Payment Order (P.P.O. )(Ex-Servicemen candidates only).
- A person with Disability Certificate (PwD) – for PwD candidates only.
- Certificate of Character.
- 4 colored passport size photographs (recent most without attested).
- 1 set of self-attested photocopies of all Educational Certificates, Resignation Order, Discharge Book, Pension Payment Order (PPO) & PwD Certificate, etc.
- 3 sets of Caste Certificate
- Agreement Form/Bond (F-81) will be given at the time of Offer of Appointment letters and the candidate shall submit the Agreement Bond duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate, at the time of joining basic training at Police Training Centre.
Read More: Indian Post Recruitment 2020- 5186 GDS Vacancies, Apply today!
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.