November 12, 2020: Dare to Dream 2.0, launched by The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is accepting applications till November 15, 2020.
The contest, Dare to Dream 2.0, was launched on the fifth death anniversary of former President APJ Abdul Kalam. The contest was launched to spread Abdul Kalam’s vision of self-reliance. The main aim of the contest is to promote individuals and startups for innovation in the defence and aerospace technologies for enhancing defence capabilities in the country. The contest mainly targets emerging technologies. The applications for the contest will be accepted till November 15, 2020.
Direct Link: The Official Dare to Dream Website
Who can participate in Dare to Dream 2.0?
- Both individuals and startups can participate in the Dare to Dream 2.0 contest. Candidates who are participating under the ‘Individuals’ category must be a citizen of India and have to be above 18 years of age.
- For a team of individuals wanting to participate, the application needs to be submitted by the team leader in the individual category.
- A maximum of five entries can be submitted by a particular candidate, against one problem or more than one problem. Candidates must cross-check to verify that the entry is complete in all respects.
- Two levels of expert committees will be evaluating the entries for Dare to Dream 2.0 and the applicant may be contacted by the committee(s) on a need basis. The start-ups competing in the Dare to Dream contest 2.0 should be controlled by Indians and need to be recognised by DPIIT (formerly known as DIPP).
Read: RSMSSB NTT 2020: Results are Released @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in; Check Full Details Here
Dare to Dream Contest 2. 0 Winner Selection and Awards
A two-stage process will take place for the evaluation of the entries received for the Dare to Dream 2.0 contest. The two stages will be as follows:
- Screened by the Domain Expert Committee
- Short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee
The winner for the Dare to Dream 2.0 contest will be decided after due evaluation by the expert committee. There will be a cash reward up to Rs. 10 lakh for startups and Rs. 5 lakh for individual category winners.
Read: Punjab National Bank (PNB) SO admit card 2020 Released: Check Details Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.