The official notification released by BPSC states that there are 111 vacancies in total for Associate Professor for Mechanical Engineering in several Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar. The Online Application process has begun from September 9, 2020 and will continue till October 12, 2020. The last date to register for the same is September 28, 2020 and the last date for application fees payment is October 5, 2020. Also read- UPPSC 2020 recruitment and vacancies
The following are a few important factors to note about this BPSC recruitment drive for 2020:
- The applications should have a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering and first class or equivalent marks in the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate should have published at least 6 papers in any SCI journalVI or UGC/AICTE approved journal.
- If they do not have the published papers, minimum 8 years of experience in teaching/research/industry is required and out of this, minimum 2 years should be post PhD experience.
- There is no maximum age limit and the minimum age required is 30 years.
- The pay scale is level 13A and amounts to INR 1, 31, 4000 per month.
- The selection of the candidates will be done based on the academic performance, research work, domain knowledge, and the teaching skill of the candidate.
- There is an application fee of INR 100 for the general category, INR 25 for SC/ST and women of Bihar and INR 25 for PWD. The application fees is INR 100 for candidates outside Bihar as well.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download the official notification
Check the latest BPSC news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.