The 2nd Phase of BPSC Interview 2020 has been scheduled by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), the conducting body. All the candidates who have already qualified for the BPSC 64th CCE 2020 Interview round, can check the 2nd phase interview dates available on the official website.
As per the official latest notification of BPSC, the 2nd and last phase interview for the BPSC 64th CCE 2020 will be held from 04 January 2021 onwards. Interviews will be conducted in two sessions - the First session from 10.30 AM and the Second session from 2.30 PM.
BPSC 2nd Phase Interview Date 2020 Official Notification
How to check BPSC 2nd Phase Interview Date 2020
- Visit the official website of BPSC
- Look for Recent Notices Section available on the home page and click on it
- Click on the link Important Notice: Interview Program (2nd Phase) – 64th Combined Competitive Examination displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen. In the new window, the PDF file of the Interview schedule will appear.
- Take a good look at the schedule.
- It is advisable to take a print out of the Interview Schedule and save a copy for future reference.
Check GPSC 2020-21: Interview Schedule Released for Gujarat Engineering Service Post
Candidates should note that they will have to bring all essential documents including graduation degree, caste certificate, two passport size photos, photo identity card, etc on the day of the Interview. All candidates are advised to keep two copies of the documents at the time of the Interview. Candidates can check the details of the interview schedule available on the official website.
Check All Latest News on BPSC 2020-21
- The admit card of the candidates will not be sent via posts by the conducting body.
- The Commission will upload BPSC 64th CCE 2nd Phase Interview 2020, Admit Card, prior to 1 week of the commencement of the exam.
- The eligible candidates will be able to download their 64th CCE Interview 2020 Admit Card by providing their registration number, date of birth on the login page.
Catch up on the Latest news of Government Exams and Recruitments
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.