November 19, 2020: BPSC has released an official notification mentioning the various guidelines and instructions to be followed for the 65th Mains exam. The notice is released on its official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC is set to conduct the 65th BPSC Mains exam on November 25 and 26 in offline mode. The authority will keep in mind all the necessary COVID-19 measures to ensure the safety of applicants. The Commission has laid down various instructions and guidelines that are to be followed strictly.
Also Read: BPSC MVI Recruitment: Exam Schedule for the Recruitment Process is Released @bpsc.bih.nic.in; Check Full Schedule Here
BPSC 65th Mains: Exam Day Guidelines & Instructions
Following are the rules and instructions that a candidate is required to follow:
- Candidates are allowed to write the exam with only one ink color pen, either blue or black.
- Also, the use of sketch pens, glitter pens, markers, whiteners, etc is strictly prohibited. If the applicant is using any other ink color pen,theymust get the approval of the invigilator.
- The candidates will not be considered who will mention any irrelevant details such as name, mobile number, etc.
- The applicant is not allowed to write anything on the back of the answer sheet such as writing the name or signing in the space of the invigilator’s signature.
- Candidates are not allowed to keep currency notes in between the answer sheet.
- Candidates are not allowed to write any religious sign/symbol, special characters in the answer sheet.
- Candidates must follow the COVID-19 rules.
- Candidates must wear a mask and carry alcohol-based sanitizer with them.
- Social distancing norms are to be maintained by the candidates.
Read More: BPSC Mains 2020: Timings For The Exam Revised for the 65th Mains Paper; Check The Revised Schedule Here
LATEST SARKARI JOBS, GOVT JOB ALERTS, SARKARI RESULT & VACANCIES 2020
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.