January 22, 2021: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) released the admit cards for the Mains exam of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) on January 22, 2021 on its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in.
The Commission has already announced the examination dates. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from January 27, 20221 to January 30, 2021. Candidates can download the hall ticket for the KPSC ACF 2021 using their User ID & Registration Number. The recruitment process is carried to recruit candidates for 24 vacant posts. The KPSC ACF 2021 Mains exam will be carrying 400 marks.
Read More: KPSC FDA Admit Card 2021 Released
KPSC ACF 2021 (Mains): How to Download Admit Card
Aspirants can download the admit card using the below-given guide:
- Visit the official portal of KPSC kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage itself, tap on the link that says ‘KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Call Letter 2021’.
- Fill in the details asked.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the hall ticket. Print the same for future use.
KPSC ACF 2021 (Mains): Admit Card Details Mentioned
Following things will be shown on the KPSC ACF hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Test Centre Details.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Name of the Exam.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
Also Read: KTIL Recruitment 2021, Apply @karnatakatourism.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.