Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Post Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) on its official website @hssc.gov.in.
The Commission has notified that the application window will open on February 16, 2021. Candidates will be able to apply for the teacher posts till March 3, 2021. The HSSC PGT (Sansrikt) recruitment exam will be held on March 14, 2021. There are a total of 534 vacant posts that will be filled through the recruitment drive.
Also Read: Assam HS TET Result 2021 Released @sebaonline.org
HSSC PGT (Sanskrit) Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for the posts only if they fulfill the following criteria:
- In matriculation, Hindi/Sanskrit must have been taken by the candidate.
- Must have attained Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) certificate.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks after taking the average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation. The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science (If PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation).
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university
- For the age limit, candidates must be between 18 to 42 years of age. (SC/ST-5 years relaxation; OBC-3 years relaxation)
Read: TET and CTET Papers to Recruit Teachers till Class 12
HSSC PGT (Sanskrit) Recruitment: How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the post in the following manner:
- Go to the official portal of Haryana SSC i.e., hssc.gov.in.
- Tap on the application forms link ‘Apply Online For HSSC PGT Sanskrit H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) Recruitment 2021’.
- The application form will appear. Enter the details asked and upload the essential documents asked.
- Proceed to the payment of the application fee that is shown below in the table.
- Download the form and take its print out for future use.
||SC/ BC/ EWS Haryana state only
||Female of Haryana Resident only
|PwD /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana are exempted
Read More: NTA Recruitment 2021: Apply for the Academic Consultant Posts
CHECK THE LATEST RECRUITMENT NEWS HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.