The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) of Odisha on April 09, 2021. It is conducted to recruit teachers for Class 1-8 in the state.
The Selection Process of Odisha TET 2021 has two stages- Written Exam and Document Verification. The written exam will be conducted offline and the students have the last few hours of preparation left ahead of them.
Last Minute Strategy for OTET 2021 Exam
These last hours are very important and require smart work. We have a few suggestions to make these hours easier and more productive for the candidates.
- Revise the important topics and sections properly.
- Use the notes and summaries made during your OTET preparations.
- Do not learn or go through any new topic right before the exam.
- Make sure to cover the historical events and related topics for the General Awareness section.
- For the environmental section of the exam, go through the static topics.
- Go through the formulas of Mathematics and try to solve practice papers, if time allows.
- Do not compromise on sleep the night before the exam. Good sleep helps with the stress and tiredness on the day of the exam.
- Keep your energy and hydrated the day before and the day of the exam.
- Reach the exam centre 40-60 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any issues at the last minute.
- Try to keep yourself relaxed and focused during the exam.
- Do not lose confidence if you find any questions to be difficult.
- Recall important points and strategies prepared right before the exam to execute them.
- Keep a tab of the time but don’t rush.
To know more about the BSE Odisha, visit the official website. Click here to find all the latest news about the recruitments.
The students clearing the written exam will be called in for the Document Verifications. Details about it will be declared by the board in due course of time.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.