February 02, 2021: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi has published an official notification inviting candidates for applying for the posts of Radiology, Dermatology, Surgery, Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology, etc. The notice/advertisement is released on @rmlh.nic.in.
The RML Hospital and ABVIMS have mentioned the application window for various posts till February 22, 2021. There are a total of 127 vacant posts that will be filled via the recruitment process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test and interview process.
Also Read: IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Application Process for 505 Vacancies Started
RML Hospital Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the post
||Number of vacancies
|Obst. & Gynae
RML Hospital Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following conditions for applying for the aforementioned posts:
- Applicants must have MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/DNB in relevant field from a recognized university or institution.
- The maximum age limit for the candidates is 45 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC).
Read: OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021: Apply for 5 Graduate Engineers Posts @oil-india.com
RML Hospital Recruitment 2021: Steps to Apply
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the various posts:
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of RML hospital i.e., rmlh.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Step 3: Click on the advertisement/notice related to the Senior Resident Position.
- Step 4: Go through the eligibility criteria. Fill the application form.
- Step 5: Enter the details asked.
- Step 6: Take the print out of the form. Attach the documents required such as recent most passport size photographs along with self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, etc.
- Step 7: Submit the filled application form along with the documents to the below given address.
- Step 8: Also, a demand draft of Rs. 800 (SC/ST/EWS and PwD are not required to pay) must be made in favor of the Accounts Officer, Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi. The DD must also be submitted.
Address: Central Diary & Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1, ABVIMS & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001
Read More: NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Begins for Asst. Steno, Scientific Assistant, and Other Posts @npcil.nic.in; Details Here
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.