January 15, 2021: The Odisha sub-ordinate staff selection commission (OSSSC) has uploaded an official notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for Pharmacist posts. The Commission has released the notification on its official website @osssc.gov.in.
The Commission has mentioned that interested candidates can apply for the posts till February 6, 2021. The recruitment drive is aimed at filling 600 vacant posts. The notice was released on January 7, 2021. The candidates will have to register and pay the application fee before or on January 30, 2021.
Also Read: SSB Odisha Provisional Result 2021 Released @ssbodisha.nic.in
OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will have to fulfill the below eligibility criteria before applying for the post:
- The aspirant must have cleared Class 10 and Class 12 with Science as a major subject.
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- The candidate must be between 21 to 32 years of age. (upper age limit relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved categories by 5 years).
OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Aspirants can apply for the posts in the following manner:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of OSSSC osssc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the home page itself, go to the Recruitments section and click on the advertisement/notice ‘Advertisement No. IIE-11/2020-255/OSSSC dt. 28.12.2020 —– Invitation of online application for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist-2020’.
- Step 3: Enter the details as required.
- Step 4: Proceed with the payment of the application fee. General candidates are to pay the fee of Rs. 100 whereas reserved category aspirants are exempted from paying the same.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: Download the form and print the same for future use.
Read More: OPSC Civil Service Exam (CSE) Recruitment 2020-21 Notification Out @opsc.gov.in
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.