National Health Mission or NHM in Madhya Pradesh has released the admit cards for Community Health Officers or CHO. The exam is scheduled for December 6, 2020. The selection process will be through an online written test in MCQ format for the post of CHO. It is going to be a 2hours exam from 11-1pm. Candidates can easily download the admit card from the official website that is, https://nhmmp.gov.in/.
The following are the steps to download the NHM MP CHO Admit card for 2020:
- Visit the official website of the organization.
- On the home page, look for the live link to download the admit card which should be available in the latest update section.
- Once you find the link and click on it, you will be redirected to the login page where you have to enter the birth date and application ID or Roll number.
- After logging into the website, you will find the pdf version of your admit card and can download it from here. Keep a printout for future reference.
Direct link to download the admit card
Some important factors to note about the NHM CHO 2020:
- There are 3800 posts for CHO which are vacant and the application has been invited for all of these.
- This cadre is a part of the H&WCs for the implementation of various health programs and enables comprehensive primary health care delivery to remote locations.
- The exam comprises 100 MCQ questions with four options. Each correct answer will carry one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The minimum passing marks is 40.
- A merit list will be published based on the score of the candidates. Those who successfully qualify will be posted at sub-centers as CHO to lead the different primary health workers.
- Initially the appointment will be as an intern CHO with a paid stipend of INR 15,700 along with INR 7,500 performance based incentive. In case they fail to qualify the examinations during this period, their services can be terminated.
- After this phase, they will be appointed as CHO on contract basis with a salary of INR 25,000 plus INR 15,000 as performance based incentive.
- It will be a minimum contract of three years and a bond of INR 2,00,000 must be submitted in a stamp paper of INR 500.
Also read: Indian Army recruitment rally in Jammu
Check the latest recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.