Chandigarh Government Medical College and Hospital is inviting eligible aspirants for recruitment to the post of medical staff. According to the official notification, aspirants can apply for a total of 129 medical staff posts.
These posts include Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthesia, Resident Anthologist, Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine and General Surgery), Demonstrators, EMOs, MOs, and Junior Resident. The registration process has already commenced on the official website of GMCH.
Aspirants need to possess a minimum of an MBBS degree to apply for any concerned post. Though some aspirants need to have completed Post graduation.
1) Visit the official website of GMCH Chandigarh.
2) Click under the banner vacancies.
3) The aspirant will be directed to the vacancy portal.
4) Click on the desired post and the application form of the same will pop up.
5) Fill the application form carefully providing all necessary credentials.
6) Click on the submit button.
7) General aspirants need to pay 500 INR while SC students will pay 250 INR. However, Physically Handicap candidates of Chandigarh are exempted from application fees.
8) After a successful fee submission, the application form is submitted.
9) Download the submitted application form and submit it to the “Office of Director Principal (Diary & Dispatch Section Room No. 228-A, Block-D), GMCH-32, Chandigarh.”
The Selection Procedure of GMCH Chandigarh is a two-step process. Aspirants will be selected based on the written test and interview round organized by GMCH Chandigarh. After a written examination, the result will be released on the official website carrying the names of candidates who are selected for the interview round. The final result of the interview round will also be released on the official website. Students need to visit the website regularly.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.