February 1, 2021: National Health Mission (NHM) will publish an official notification ‘NHM MP recruitment 2021’ on February 2, 2021 on its official website sams.co.in.
The organization will open the application window on February 2, 2021. The application processes will be active till February 17, 2021. There are a total of 3570 Community Health Officers posts that will be filled through the recruitment drive. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Documents Verification.
Also Read: Top 5 Government Jobs of the Day (January 30, 2021): Apply for 11900+ Visva Bharati, RBI, WB Police, Sericulture Assam, and WBHRB
NHM MP Recruitment (CHO) 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- The candidate must be in the age group of 21 to 40 years.
- The applicant must have a B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing).
NHM MP Recruitment (CHO) 2021: Steps to Apply
Candidates will be able to apply using the below-given steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NHM MP sams.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to the notification of the CHO posts and register for NHM Recruitment 2021.
- Step 3: Enter the details asked on the application form. Attach the documents required. Proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Take the print out for future use.
NHM MP Recruitment (CHO) 2021: Vacancy Division
||Number of posts
Read More: WBHRB Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 1647 Medical Technologist Grade III Posts
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.