Admit Cards for AMC Staff Nurse and Various Other Posts to be Released in November
Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) will release the admit cards for AMC Staff nurse, lab technician and various other posts in the month of November. Candidates can check the official website of AMC ahmedabadcity.gov.in to stay updated. AMC will conduct the exam in the month of November for various posts. There are 586 posts that will be filled by the candidates. The written exam for the posts will be held for 3 hours in an Objective-type questions format.
Also Read: MPPEB Releases MPPEB Group 2 Recruitment 2020 Notification, 250 vacant posts available; Check Details Here
AMC Recruitment: Important Highlights
|Name of the recruiting organization
||Amdavad Municipal Corporation
|Name of the posts
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
- Female Health Worker
|Number of vacancies
||Objective Type questions
- General English
- Nursing subjects
|Number of questions
AMC Recruitment: Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card the following way:
- Visit the official website of Amdavad Municipal Corporation ahmedabadcity.gov.in.
- Under the Recruitment section, click on the link ‘AMC Recruitment Exam 2020 Call Letter’.
- Fill in the various details like User ID & Date of Birth of candidate.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Admit card screen will be displayed.
- Download the admit card and take print out of the same for future reference.
Read More: OSSSC To Release OSSSC Forest Guard 2020 Admit Cards In November; Download the call letter @osssc.gov.in
AMC Recruitment: Details Mentioned on Admit Card
The following Details must be mentioned in the admit card. Candidates must cross-verify the details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the candidate’s father
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- Exam Venue
AMC Recruitment: Documents Required
Candidates will have to carry a valid ID proof at the exam center. This must from the following:
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card and other Valid ID Documents approved by a recognized body.
Check the latest government recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.