Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up 60 vacancies. Official notification is out on the website for various posts like Consultants, Junior Residents, and Senior Residents. The advertisement number is 06/2020 and the recruitment will be done based on an interview. The walk-in interview will take place on October 13, 2020. The last date to apply online is October 11, 2020.
The following are some important factors that candidates must follow regarding the recruitment driver:
- All candidates must carry original certificates and 2 xerox copies of Date of Birth proof, caste certificate if applicable, all qualification certificates, mark sheets and relevant documents.
- They should also carry 2 recent passport-sized photos and relevant certificates issues from the competent authorities.
- All the positions are contractual and will be for a period of one year.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the hospital of ESIC, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, as per the requirement.
- The salary will be INR 1,01,000 for Senior residents and INR 85,000 for Junior residents.
- The candidates must have a PG Degree or Diploma in the relevant specialty to apply as a consultant. They should also have 3 years of work experience in the specified field.
- For the post of Senior resident, candidates with a super specialty like DM/M. Ch./DNB is preferred.
- The upper age limit is 66 years for consultants, 45 years for Senior Residents, and 30 years for Junior Residents.
Also read- SSC CHSL 2019 admit card for all regions published
The application can be done through the official website. The following are the steps to apply:
- After visiting the official website navigate from Health Services> Medical Education Institutes>Telegana>ESIC Medical College Sanathnagar>recruitment.
- You can also follow the direct link- http://esichydapp.com/
- Once the registration is successfully completed, a unique reference number will be generated along with the marks scored by the candidate. These will be necessary for future references.
- For the general category, the application fee is INR 500. The other reserved categories are exempted from paying the fees. The candidates have to submit the “Fee Transaction Reference Number” during the interview.
For latest news on ESIC recruitment click here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.