February 25, 2021: Staff Selection Selection (SSC) issued and uploaded the admit cards for the document verification process for the recruitment of Selection Post 7 (Phase 2). The admit cards can be accessed on its official website @sscsr.gov.in.
The Commission earlier published the document verification schedule (dates & timings) on February 20, 2021. The officials have planned to carry the document verification phase on March 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, and 16, 2021. The timings for the DV round will be from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Also Read: Best Books for SSC CGL Finance and Economics
SSC Selection Post 7: Documents Required
Candidates will be required to carry the following documents for the DV round:
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Experience Certificate, if required for the post.
- Caste/Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate (if employed in Government/ Government undertakings).
- Passport size photographs
- One valid original Photo ID proof. This could be from - Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Government School/ College ID Card, or Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
Read More: SSC CPO 2018 Document Verification Schedule Released@ssc.nic.in
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.