The official notification for the application process commencement has been released by the Delhi Police on the official website. There are 5846 vacancies this year for Constable Executive for both Male and Female candidates. The examination is conducted by SSC and the notice has been released by the vacancies that Delhi Police has intimated the conducting body. The notice was released by SSC on August 1, 2020 and the application process has begun on the same day. There will be a CBT mode test conducted by SSC which will be followed by a Physical efficiency and Physical measurement test.
Candidates who are interested can apply for the same through the SSC website. Eligible candidates from any corner of the country can apply for the posts.
The Computer Based Examination along with the Physical Efficiency or PE and Physical Measurement Test or MT- all are qualifying in nature.
Also read- SSC CPO exam
Delhi Police recruitment- Important dates
The following are some of the important dates related to the recruitment process.
- Application procedure started from August 1, 2020.
- The last date for applying online is September 9, 2020.
- The last date for submitting the online form is September 7, 2020 till 11:30 PM.
- Online fees payment should be completed by September 9, 2020 till 11:30 PM.
- To pay offline, the challan can be generated till September 11, 2020, 11:30 PM.
- Offline payment through the challan can be done till September 14, 2020 within the banking hours.
- The CBT exam will be conducted from November 27, 2020 to December 14, 2020.
Delhi Police recruitment 2020- Eligibility
- The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- The candidate must not be born before July 2, 1995 and after July 1, 2002.
- There is age relaxation for reserved categories up to 5 years and for sports quota up to 10years. There is also relaxation for departmental candidates of Delhi Police till 40years. Sons and daughters of serving/retired/ diseased Police personnel can apply till the age of 29 years.
- The minimum qualification required is 10+2 from any recognized board.
- For male candidates, there should be a valid driving license for LMV. Learner license will not be accepted.
- There will be incentive for NCC certificate holders.
- NCC “C”- 5% of the maximum marks in exam
- NCC “B”- 3% of the maximum Marks in Exam
- NCC “A”- 2% of the maximum marks in Exam
- The application fees is INR 100 for unreserved male candidates. Reserved category and female candidates are exempted from application fees payment.
Check the latest Delhi Police recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.