Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the RRB NTPC 2020 examination across various centres in the country in computer-based mode from December 28, 2020. The examination will be excluded on January 13, 2021.
The Railway Recruitment mode has released the link for the mock examination on its official website for the candidates who have applied to appear for the RRB NTPC 2020 examination. Candidates should visit the official RRB website of their region to access the mock test link.
Along with the mock test, the Railway Recruitment Board has also released the exam dates, travel pass for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, exam city, and shift intimation slip.
Also Read: UPSC CISF Recruitment 2020: Application to Close Today (Dec 22) for Assistant Commandant posts: Direct Link Here
RRB NTPC 2020: Important Instructions
Candidates could check the following section to know the important instructions announced for attempting the RRB NTPC 2020 examination.
- Candidates appearing for the RRB NTPC 2020 examination should fill up the declaration on the e-call letter in the presence of the invigilator. The computer screen will display the declaration and candidates should write in running handwriting.
- Candidates should make sure that their photographs are being pasted on the RRB-foil of the e-call letter
- At a time, only question will be displayed on the computer screen. Candidates should be aware of the time they are spending on a question because they should answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- A rough sheet will be provided to candidates to do the rough work and candidates should write their roll number in that. The rough sheet should be returned after the completion of the test
- Candidates should wait for the instruction of the exam hall invigilator after completing the RRB NTPC 2020 examination and leave the examination hall in an orderly manner maintaining social distancing norms.
- Candidates should not involve themselves in any group discussions outside the examination halls. Candidates should leave the exam centre with their belongings immediately after completing the test.
Also Read: SBI Recruitment 2020 Application begins for 452 Vacancies @sbi.co.in; Check to Apply Here
RRB NTPC exam 2020 will be conducted in phases and phase 1 of the examination is to be conducted from December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021. Over 1.26 crore candidates have registered to appear for the examination.
RRB NTPC 2020 examination is conducted for various regions of the country to fill up a total of 35, 208 vacancies in the following posts.
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
Also Read: DEI Recruitment 2020: Applications Open for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Check the latest recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.