RRB NTPC 2020- points to remember about Computer Based Tests
The RRB NTPC 2020 going to be conducted from December 15, 2020 and will be done so in the CBT format. CBT or the Computer Based Test is a relatively new format for many candidates and to ace it in the minimum time there are certain tricks that one must keep in mind. The following are some important factors to note about the RRB NTPC 2020 CBT test particularly so that you can complete the paper in time and make no mistakes because of your unease with the technology:
- There will be two sets of CBT test for the RRB NTPC 2020 exam. to qualify for the second set, the candidates have to qualify the first one otherwise they will not be able to unlock the second round.
- For the posts of Station Master and Traffic Assistant posts, there will be a computer aptitude test after the CBT. This will consists of six test batteries and candidates must qualify all of them.
- For the other posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Account Assistant, etc. there will be a typing skill test after the CBT.
Also read- NTA NET admit card for October 9 and 17 released
- There will be no CBT exam for candidates who applied for positions like trains clerk, commercial cum trains clerk, Goods Guard, Commercial apprentices and so on. These candidates however, have to go through the Medical tests and document verification rounds.
- Other candidates also have to appear for the document verification round before the final selection.
- Based on the performance in the first round of CBT, candidates in a number twenty times more than the vacancy will be selected for the second round of the CBT.
- Candidates in number eight times more than the vacancy will be selected for the skills test.
Check the latest RRB NTPC news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.