February 9, 2021: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) officials have released the final results of NABARD Grade A 2020 on its official NABARD website. Candidate's roll number will be featured on the results list which will be available as a pdf format. Candidates who have appeared for the NABARD Grade A 2020 exam are required to visit the official NABARD website and check their results online.
Candidates will be selected only if they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria and the document verification process conducted by the NABARD authorities. The final result of NABARD Grade A 2020 has been prepared on the basis of the candidate's performance in the NABARD Mains exam that was conducted in September 2020 and the interview process.
Check: NABARD Grade A 2021, Admit card (Mains out), Results (Out)
NABARD Grade A 2020 Final Results: How to Check?
Candidates are required to follow the steps to check the final result of NABARD Grade A 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NABARD nabard.org
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link of the NABARD Grade A 2020 final results available
- Step 3: It will redirect you to a new page and automatically the NABARD Grade A 2020 final result will appear in a PDF format
- Step 4: Search for your roll number and later download the results for future reference
Check: NABARD Grade A 2020-21 Result
NABARD Grade A 2020 Final Allotment: Tie-breaking Rule
In most of the cases, the candidates secure the same marks for which a tie-breaking rule is followed by NABARD for the ranking of the candidates which are as follows,
- Candidates who have equivalent marks in total including the marks of Mains +Interview, then the candidate who has scored higher in the Mains exam will be considered and ranked higher
- If 2 or more candidates score the same marks in the Mains exam, Candidate with higher qualification or equivalent qualification or those with high scores in graduation exam will be considered and ranked higher
- Even after following the above-mentioned tie-breaking policies, the candidate have same scores, then the candidate who is senior in age will be considered and will be ranked higher
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.