Candidates aspiring to join the Police force of Uttar Pradesh will soon get an opportunity as UPPRB is going to publish notification for applying for UP Police SI and ASI posts. There are 6000 vacancies in all for both the positions. The application start date will be released later and candidates can keep a tab on the official website for the same.
Also Read- Haryana Police overview here
UPPRB eligibility criteria
- The candidates must be 21 to 28 years old and there is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
- Education qualification required for the posts is minimum graduation from any recognised state and central university.
UPPRB- Important highlights
- The candidates can fill up the online form as soon as it is made live on the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- Fill the form credentials correctly and pay the application fees to successfully complete the application process.
- The application fees is INR 400
- Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
- There are three rounds of the exam- CBT, physical standard test or PST, and Physical Medical Test or PMT all of which have to be qualified to make it to the final merit list.
- Candidates qualifying the CBT exam will be considered for PST and PMT only.
Check the latest updates on UPPRB here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.