SBI Clerk Mains 2020 To Be Held On October 31 In Offline Mode; Check Exam Day Guidelines Here
State Bank of India will conduct the SBI Clerk Mains Exam on October 31 in offline mode. To check the detailed exam day guidelines, read the article. The bank will conduct the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 at various examination centers keeping in mind the COVID guidelines. Candidates will have to note various details such as their roll number, date of exam, reporting time, and exam venue. The exam is conducted to recruit candidates for 8134 posts.
Also Read: SBI Clerk Mains 2020 admit card Released; Know How to Download Here
The exam will be held for 200 marks with 190 questions asked in the paper. There will be 4 sections in the paper English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, and General/ Financial Awareness. If the candidate clears the 2 hours 40 minutes exam, he/she will be finally selected for the post.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020: Exam Day Guidelines
Following guideline must be kept in mind on the day of examination:
- The candidates must reach the exam center before the reporting time. Aspirants will be messaged at the exact time of reporting. This will be done to ensure social distancing norms.
- Do not forget to bring the admit card and submit the same to the concerned personnel. Also, attach the photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
- Moreover, the candidate must put their left thumb impression and self-attest the admit card. The candidates are required to provide the photo identity proof with the call letter.
- The invigilator’s instructions will be strict and final. Candidates are to follow these instructions and rules.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators whether separate or attached with scale, watch, notebooks, etc.
- Aspirants must carry alcohol-based sanitizers, wear a mask, and keep in mind all the necessary things related to COVID-19.
- Candidates are advised to carry their own pencils, ballpoint pens, erasers, ink stamp pads, and necessary stationery items.
- Invigilators will provide a rough sheet for any calculation or rough work. These rough sheets must be disposed of after the exam is over.
- The exam venues will not entertain any unfair means of exam conduct/ copying/ misconduct. Candidates will not be reimbursed for their travel expenses.
Read More: SBI Clerk prelims 2020 result announced at @sbi.co.in; Check Details Here
Check the latest SBI recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.