SBI released the guidelines for the SBI Clerk exam 2020 that is scheduled to be conducted on October 31. The Bank has mentioned the necessary instructions for the candidates due to the COVID outbreak. Check the guidelines here.
The SBI Clerk Mains exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates who cleared the Prelims exam are eligible to take the Mains exam. The prelims exam result is released and candidates can check the same on the official website. Around 80,000 candidates are expected to appear for the Mains exam.
Read More: SBI Clerk Mains 2020 admit card Released; Know How to Download Here
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2020: Exam Day Guidelines
The authorities will take strict actions against candidates who will not follow the rules and guidelines. The State Bank of India has released the following guidelines.
- The aspirants must reach the exam center on or before time. It is advisable to report at the center 15 minutes prior to the reporting time to avoid overcrowding.
- The sitting arrangement notice will not be displayed; candidates will be informed about the mapping roll number and lab number at the time of entry.
- It is made mandatory to wear a mask all the time.
- Applicants are required to wear gloves.
- Due to COVID, it is advisable to carry their own water bottles. The water bottle must be transparent.
- Candidates are required to carry alcohol-based sanitizer. It must be 50 ml minimum.
- Carry necessary items for the exam such as a simple pen, pencils, eraser, and ink stamp pad.
- Do not forget to carry the admit card and photo ID card failing which, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidates must have installed the Aarogya Setu app before entering the center and must stand in a proper queue to ensure social distancing.
- Dedicated personnel will check the temperature of candidates at the time of entry. Candidates are required to cooperate with them.
- Registration of candidates will be carried via photo capturing.
- The invigilator will provide a rough sheet. The rough sheet will be kept already on the desk.
- After the completion of exam, dispose of the rough sheet, call letter, photo ID proof copy in the boxes kept at the exit of the lab.
Apart from this, there are general guidelines that are to be followed for the smooth conduct of the exam. These are as follows:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry calculators, cell phones, books, slide rulers, notebooks, or written notes. If found, the authority will take necessary actions against him/her.
- Traveling allowance will not be paid.
- The SBI orders the candidates to attempt the examination in a fair manner. Any unfair ways such as Copying/misconduct/unfair practices will not be tolerated.
Also Read: SBI Clerk prelims 2020 result announced at @sbi.co.in; Check Details Here
Check the latest SBI recruitment here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.