RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam: Check Exam Day Instructions and Guidelines Due to COVID-19 Here
November 19, 2020: RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released Exam Day Instructions and Guidelines owing to the Covid-19 circumstances across the country. RBI has decided to conduct the RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam on November 22, 2020.
As per the official notification released by RBI, it is mandatory for all the candidates appearing for the RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam are required to follow all the exam day instructions and guidelines for a smooth exam process.
RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam: Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks. The exam question paper is divided into five sections namely:
- Test of English Language
- Test of Computer Knowledge
- Test of General Awareness
- Test of Reasoning and
- Test of Numerical Ability
Candidates will be given 135 minutes to complete the exam, however, there are sectional timings for the RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam.
Check: RBI releases RBI Assistant Mains Exam 2020 Admit Card @official website; Check Details
RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam: Exam Day Instructions & Guidelines
Candidates who are going to take up the RBI Assistant 2020 Mains Exam on November 22, 2020, can check the exam day instructions and guidelines provided below. They must have to mandatorily follow all these to ensure a smooth examination process.
Check: RBI Assistant Admit Card Mains 2020 (out), Exam Centers and Instructions
- Wear the masks/Gloves throughout the exam
- Transparent Water Bottle/Hand Sanitizer/Ball Pen/Ink Stamp Pad can be carried inside the exam hall
- Maintaining social distancing is a must
- Candidates must stand in the line as per the exam counselor's instruction at the exam hall
- Also, the candidates must show their health status on the Arogya Setu App
- Thermal Screening Test will be done for all the candidates at the entrance of the exam hall
- Registration of the candidates will be done via photo capture
- Check the RBI Assistant 2020 admit for the date, address, and reporting time at the exam center
- Visit the exam center location before the online exam to confirm the exam location
- Candidates appearing late fo the exam will not be considered
- Bring along a passport size photo for verification purposes
- Calculators, Books/Notebooks, Smart Phones, Electronic Devices/Gadgets will not be allowed to use
- Report at the exam center before 15 mins
- Roll Number/Lab Number of the candidates will not be showcased outside the exam hall
- Additional sheets will be available at the candidate's desk
- While exiting from the lab, Candidates must drop their photo ID proof and additional sheets on the designated boxes
About RBI Assistant 2020 Main Exams
Every year, the RBI Assistant exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to recruit the interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistants in various branches of RBI across India. The RBI Assistant exam is conducted in 3 stages namely the Preliminary exam, Main Examination, and Interview. Candidates who qualify all the 3 stages will be finally selected for the posts of Assistant in RBI branches.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.