February 04, 2021: Indian Air Force will release the admit cards for the recruitment exam named AFCAT Commissioned Officer (Flying and Ground Duty) 2021 in the 2nd week of February 2021 on its official website @afcat.cdac.in.
The IAF has planned to conduct the AFCAT (Flying and Ground Duty) 2021 on February 20 and 21, 2021. Candidates will be able to download their hall ticket/admit card using their username and password.
Also Read: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Application Begins for Group X, Y @airmenselectiom.cdac.in; Check Details and Apply Here
AFCAT I (Flying and Ground Duty): Steps to Download Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets for the exam in the following manner:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Indian Air Force i.e., afcat.cdac.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link of the admit card that says ‘AFCAT 01/2021 Admit Card 2021’.
- Step 3: Enter the login details asked such as Email ID (Username), Password, and Captcha Code.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 5: The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Download and take the print out of the admit card for future usage.
AFCAT I (Flying and Ground Duty): Items & Documents to Carry
Following documents and items are required to be carried on the day of the exam:
- Aadhar Card of the aspirant
- Two recent most passport photographs
- Ballpoint pen (black and blue)
- Valid ID proof such as the Driving license or Pan card
Read More: AFCAT (I) 2021 Online Application Correction Window Opens
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.