February 20, 2021: The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is set to be conducted from February 20, 2021. The Indian Air Force (IAF) will be conducting the AFCAT 2021 Exam on February 20, 21, and 22, 2021 in online mode. The AFCAT 2021 exam is going to be conducted in two shifts, the first shift starts from 7:30 AM and the second from 12:30 PM. Candidates who will be appearing for the AFCAT 2021 Exam must necessarily carry their AFCAT admit card along with various other documents.
Also Read: AFCAT 2021: IAF releases mock test
AFCAT 2021 - Documents to carry to the exam centre of
- Printout of the AFCAT admit card will have to be presented at the exam centre.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ voter identity card/ driving licence/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, which has details of candidate's name, their father’s name and date of birth mentioned on it.
- Ballpoint pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet as well as for doing rough work.
Also Read: CTET Answer Key 2021 released by CBSE @ctet.nic.in; Check steps to challenge
AFCAT 2021 - What not to carry to the exam centre
- Bluetooth device, communication/ electronic/ digital/ wireless devices.
- Candidates are also advised to not carry textual or stationery material such as pencil-box/geometry box, book, paper, clipboard, log tables, slide rule (except blue or black transparent ballpoint pen).
- Personal items such as wristband, handbags, bracelets, ornaments, purse, wallet, scarf, headgear, goggles, jacket, eatable items etc.
AFCAT 2021 - Dress code
- On the day of the AFCAT 2021 exam, candidates will have to wear slippers/ sandals with flat heels.
- Closed footwear like shoes is not allowed in the AFCAT exam centres.
- No clothing with large buttons.
- Candidates wearing specific attire for religious purposes will be required to report to the exam hall for mandatory frisking.
Also Read: Many achievers under 30 years figure in UPPSC PCS 2019
AFCAT 2021 - COVID-19 Guidelines
- Candidates are advised to maintain distance from other candidates and invigilators inside and outside the exam hall.
- They must also bring their own items. Sharing of items can lead to the spread of the virus.
- Wear silicon-based/rubber hand gloves.
- Carry a face shield to wear in the centre.
- If there are any medical situations, inform the exam centre officials in advance.
- The use of masks is mandatory. Candidates must also use sanitizer.
- One should report to the exam hall as per the reporting time.
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.