January 29, 2021: The Staff Selection Commission will release the admit cards for SSC JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) 2021 for paper 2 on February 7, 2021 on respective regional websites of SSC.
The Commission has planned to conduct the SSC JHT 2021 (paper 2) on February 16, 2021 in the Computer- Based test mode. Paper 2 will be descriptive in nature. There are a total of 275 vacancies announced for the Junior Hindi translator.
Also Read: SSC JHT, SHT, Junior Translator Paper 1 Results 2021 Released @ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT 2021 (Paper 2): Steps to Download the Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card using the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the respective regional website of SSC.
- Step 2: Click on the notification for admit card on the homepage.
- Step 3: Tap on the admit card link ‘SSC JHT Exam Admit card’.
- Step 4: Fill in the asked details including Application ID Number/Date of Birth.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: The admit card will be displayed. Download the hall ticket and take its print out for future use.
SSC JHT 2021 (Paper 2): Details Shown on the Admit Card
The details which will be shown on the admit card are given below:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Contact details
- Candidate’s caste or Category.
- Examination Date
- Timing of Exam
- Exam Center’s Code and Address
SSC JHT 2021 (Paper 2): Documents Required on Exam Day
Following documents are compulsorily required at the time of entry to the exam center:
- SSC JHT 2021 (paper 2) admit card
- Two recent passport size photographs
- One photo ID proof from - Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, or any other government-issued ID proof
- Date of Birth proof
Read More: Check the latest SSC 2021 Job Recruitment & Updates Here
GET ALL THE DAILY GOVERNMENT JOB UPDATES & NOTIFICATIONS
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.