Union Public Service Commission announced the results of the written exam conducted for various Grade ‘A’ posts. The Result was announced on January 06, 2017 for the computer based recruitment test conducted on December 18, 2016. The Announced result is for the following job profiles.
- 13 Posts of Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Railways
- 10 Posts of Dental Surgeons in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- 49 Posts of Civilian Medical Officer in DGAF Medical Services
- 32 Posts of Medical Officer in Medical & Health Services UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli
UPSC is responsible for recruitment of Grade ‘A’ officers in various ministries and other central government organizations. The Result announced are published in form of list comprising Roll numbers of all the shortlisted candidates. The Commission had conducted computer based test on December 12, 2016 as a preliminary round and the applicants are shortlisted for the next rounds on the basis of their performance in the computer based test.
UPSC Call Letter
Along with the list of roll numbers of the selected candidates, UPSC also released a call letter intimating candidates about the next round of selection process for the recruitment of candidates for mentioned posts. The letter comprises details and the prerequisites about further processes. The Letter furnishes details about the documents required during Interview Rounds. Click on the mentioned links to download your UPSC Call Letter for respective posts.
The Candidates appearing for interview are required to submit the following documents for verification purposes in absence of which, candidature of the applicants may get cancelled..
- Matriculation/10th Standard/SSC Pass-certificate/Marksheet. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (like in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
- Degree Certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification. In the absence of Degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
- Experience: Certificate(s) in the “prescribed proforma” from the Head(s) of Organization(s) /Department(s) for the entire experience claimed. Only the experience in the field relevant to the post would be considered. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Caste Certificate: Caste certificate in the “prescribed proforma” in case of candidates seeking reservation.
- Medical Certificate: Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in “prescribed proforma” issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates claiming change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc. must submit the following documents:
- In case of marriage of women- Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of re-marriage of women- Divorce Deed/Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first
- spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women- Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female- Deed Poll/Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicants permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- In case of error in spelling of name, An Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
The Commission offers relaxation in age criteria to candidates for reserved categories. However, such candidates are required to present document supporting their claim. The Relaxation is offered to following candidates with required valid documents.
- Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Central/UT Government Employees/Servants in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Meritorious Sports persons in “prescribed proforma” from competent authority.
- Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from Husbands.
- Persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1St January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.