The Union Public Service Commission has declared several vacancies and the opening to apply for them in their recent advt. 09/2020. All the details for the vacancies are mentioned in the official notice. Click here to download the official advertisement.
The following are the vacancy details in a nutshell:
- 24 vacancies for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- 1 post among these will be reserved for physically challenged candidates.
- The post is permanent and the pay scale is level-11 in the pay matrix.
- The age limit is 40 years.
- MBBS degree from a recognized institution and post-graduate degree in the relevant specialty or a doctorate of Medicine (Neurology)
- At least three years of teaching experience as Senior Resident/ Tutor/Registrar/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturer.
- Selected candidates may be liable to serve in any post related to the Defense of India.
- One vacancy in the post for Research Officer (Social Studies), Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The pay-scale is level-10 as per the 7th CPC.
- It is a non-ministerial general central service and a group A gazette post.
- The age limit is 35 years.
- Master’s in Anthropology or Sociology from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Social Research on Village and Community Studies with emphasis on SC and ST.
- Three vacancies in the post of Scientific Officers (lie detection), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
- It is a temporary post but likely to continue indefinitely.
- The pay scale is level-10 as per the 7th CPC.
- The Age limit is 35 years.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or criminology from a recognized university.
- Minimum of three years of experience in research and analytical experience in Applied Psychology or Criminology or Crime Investigation.
- The qualification is relaxable based on the discretion of UPSC for candidates belonging to SC.
- Doctorate degree in the relevant field will be preferred.
- Seven vacancies for Medical Duty General Officers (Homeopathy), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- 1 vacancy will be reserved for physically challenged candidates.
- A degree in Homeopathy from a recognized university is a must.
- The applicant should be enrolled on the state register or central register of homeopathy.
- The pay scale is level 10 as per 7Th CPC.
- The age limit is 35 years.
Also read- UPSC vacancies- Ad 08/2020
The last date to submit the online recruitment application is September 10, 2020 and candidates can print the submitted form till September 11, 2020. The date of the interview for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later and they have to bring the printout of the application form along with relevant documents to the venue. There is an application fee of INR 25 for unreserved category candidates. Women, Sc. ST, and PH candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee. The candidates can apply for the posts through http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ .
Check the latest UPSC news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.