UPSC has released a recruitment notification for 35 vacancies of Statistical officers posts on the official website and invited applications from eligible candidates.
A recruitment notice has been released on the official website of UPSC for one vacancy of Superintendent (Printing) and 35 vacancies for Statistical officers. The application process will be ongoing till December 17, 2020. Candidates who fit the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notice can apply for the same within this time limit.
UPSC recruitment 2020- Eligibility criteria for 35 vacancies
The following are the eligibility criteria that the candidates must fulfil in order to be eligible for the post of statistical officer:
- The candidate must be 30 years or less as on the last date of application which is december 17, 2020.
- Minimum one year experience is required in a similar position.
- The selected candidate will be offered payment according to the Level 07 payscale in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.
- This is a post that belongs under the general central service group Group “B” gazetted and non-ministerial category.
Check the official notice here
Candidates who are interested and fit the criteria can apply for the posts after checking the official notice through the website.
How to apply?
- The application has to be done online through the UPSC website.
- Once you open the application form, fill up the first section to register as the user and get a login ID and password on your registered email and phone number.
- Use the ID to login and complete the next steps of the application process.
- The candidates will be selected based on the interview round and the schedule and time of it will be intimated personally to the applicant. The shortlisting will be done on the basis of the application form.
Check the latest recruitment news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.