UPSC has released the final result of the combined medical services examination. UPSC had conducted the written test in June 2016 followed by the personality test held in August 2016. A total of 894 candidates have been recommended for the posts. All those candidates who have appeared for the exam are required to check their result at UPSC official site. On the basis of this result, the candidates are called for further selection process.
How to check UPSC CMS Result?
Candidates eagerly waiting for UPSC Recruitment can now check their result. They can go through following steps to download their result as mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Under 'what’s new' click on 'Final result - CMS Examination’ 2016.
- A PDF file will open displaying the list of selected candidates along with rules and regulations regarding the result.
- Check the roll number and name
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
The offer of appointment to the candidates whose result has been kept provisional will not be issued till the Commission verifies the original documents awaited. The marksheet is available on UPSC site within 15 days after the declaration of result.
The qualified candidates have been recommended for appointment to the following posts as mentioned below:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
Candidate should know about the general instructions of UPSC. They can check the following points which are given below:
- The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. before joining.
- The candidates are also required to bring the printed copy of the DAF along with original documents and a photocopy on the day of joining.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter at its campus. Candidate may obtain information/ clarification regarding their result on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM in person or over telephone Nos. (011)-23385271/23381125/23098543 from this counter.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.