UPSC Civil Service 2019 Final result (out)- 829 qualified and topped by Pradeep Singh
The list of candidates who have qualified the UPSC civil services exam for 2019 has been declared in the official website of the conducting body. A merit list of all the candidates who have qualified the UPSC CSE exam 2019 has been released and this time the exam has been topped by Pradeep Singh, closely followed by Jatin Kishore and Pratibha Verma. The list is prepared based on the written test conducted for 2019 as well as the personal interview round.
On the basis of merit, the candidates will be appointed in the following positions and departments:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Forest Service
- Indian Police Service
- Central Services- Group “A” and “B”
Also Read- All about UPSC here
Check UPSC result here
Important highlights of the UPSC Civil Service 2019 result
- Among the 829 candidates who have qualified, 304 are from the general category, 78 are EWS candidates. There are 251 OBC, 129 SC and 67 from the ST category, respectively.
- There is also a consolidated list of `82 candidate that is maintained by UPSC. The result of 11 candidates has been kept on hold till now.
- The appointments will be finally made based on the number of available vacancies in the various government departments, taking all kinds of rules and regulations related to exam and appointment into consideration.
- The total number of vacancies in the various government segments is 927 for 2019 qualified candidates.
- Also, 66 recommended candidates’ appointment is going to be on a provisional basis.
Download the notification directly from here.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.