February 16, 2021: The Supreme Court of India has uploaded an official notification related to the recruitment of candidates for the posts of translator jobs for various regional languages. The official advertisement is published on its official portal i.e., main.sci.gov.in.
The apex court has notified that the application window will be opened from February 15, 2021. The deadline for applying is March 13, 2021. An aggregate of 30 vacant posts will be filled through a recruitment drive.
Also Read: 419 Judges Vacancy In India: Know How SC Recommendations Happen, State Wise Pendency
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for the posts if the following conditions are met:
- Must have completed graduation along with a certificate/ diploma in translation in the required regional language.
- The candidate must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the posts in the following way:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Supreme Court i.e., main.sci.gov.in.
- Step 2: Register on the portal if the candidate is new to the portal. If the candidate is already registered, log in using the credentials.
- Step 3: Click on the recruitment application link and enter all the details required.
- Step 4: Upload the documents in the prescribed format. Pay the application fee given below.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6: Download and take the printout of the form for future use.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
||Application fee (in Rs.)
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters
Read More: IAS (UPSC CSE) Mains 2021: Preparation Tips for General Studies IV (Ethics) and Reference Books
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.