The BIhas Public Service Commission have declared vacancies for lecturers in government institutes for polytechnic in departments like humanities, physics and chemistry. Those who are eligible and interested can apply online at the bpsc.bih.nic.in. The registration will be starting from August 19, 2020 and end in September 7, 2020. Also read- BPSC declared vacancies for lecturer and Principle posts
The following are a few important dates and factors about the recruitment drive:
- The notification was released on the official website on August 17, 2020.
- The online registration commences from August 19, 2020.
- The last date for registration is September 7, 2020.
- Last date for submitting the application fees is September 11, 2020.
- The last date for receiving the BPSC recruitment application is September 18, 2020.
- Hardcopy of the application form along with the relevant documents should be submitted within September 25, 2020 by 5PM.
- Total vacancies for Polytechnic Lecturer (Physics, humanity and chemistry)- 84
- Applicant should be between 21years to 65years. There is age relaxation as well for the reserved categories which is given in details in the notice.
- Master Degree in related fields (Physics/ Chemistry/ Humanity Economics) is mandatory with first class marks.
Download the official notice for physics lecturer
Download the official notice for chemistry lecturer
Download the official notice for humanity economics lecturer
To apply for the posts, you must follow the steps shared below:
- Open the official website and find the link for BPSC lecturer recruitment and click on it.
- Fill up the application form accurately and upload any relevant supporting documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- On successful payment, the application form will be generated and you have to take a print out of it and sent the hardcopy to the concerned authorities by post.
- The application fees is INR 750 for general caste and OBC and INR 200 for reserved categories and female candidates.
Check the latest BPSC news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.