BPSC Recruitment 2020- 36 vacancies for HOD post- apply @bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification on their official website regarding 36 vacancies for the position of HOD in the electrical engineering department. Eligible candidates can apply through the online application form from August 7, 2020. The applicants will also have to send a hard copy of the same to the exam conducting authority. The online soft copy of the form has to be submitted by September 4 and the hard copy should be submitted by September11.
Download the official notification here
BPSC recruitment 2020- key highlights
- The last date to pay the online fees is August 24, 2020.
- There are 36 vacancies in all for the position of HOD in the electrical engineering department.
- The qualification required to apply for the post is Ph.D. in the Electrical Engineering Technology along with First Class in Bachelor’s and Master’s in the subject.
- The upper age limit is 33 years.
- For unreserved category, the application fees is INR 100 and for reserved category the application fees is INR 25.
- To apply for the position the candidates have to fill up the application form online and submit it. Along with that they have to sent the hard copy of the application form along with the documents to the joint secretary cum exam controller. The address is : Joint-Secretary cum exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800001
- The selection of the candidate will be done based on academic performance and past research works of the candidate.
For all the latest BPSC news click here.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.