APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020- 2 Vacancies available
The Assam Public Service Commission or APSC has announced two vacancies for Research Assistant in the Border Protection and Development Department. The Advt. no. is 05/2020 and the last date to apply is on September 8, 2020. The candidates who are eligible, shortlisted and recruited will be entitled to a pay scale of INR 22000-97000 with grade pay of INR 9400. Also Read- UPSC declared 24 vacancies.
The following are few important factors to remember about the vacancies that have been declared:
- Permanent residents of Assam are only eligible for the posts.
- The PRC issued by Assam Government for Educational purpose has to be showed by the candidate as proof of permanent residency.
- The candidate must be minimum graduate with any discipline from a recognized college of university. They must also have basic computer knowledge like MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- The age limit is between 21 and 38 years.
- The application fees is 250 rupees for general category and for reserved category it is 150 rupees. Candidates who are below poverty line, are exempted from paying the fees.
- The candidates have to enclose 2 passport sized recent photo, 12th result, age proof, caste and disability certificate if applicable, work experience documents along with the application form.
Check all the APSC related news here.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.