RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) invites applications for 2839 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts in Secunderabad zone. RRB recruits eligible candidates for various posts every year in 18 zones. Candidates have to visit the official website of RRB i.e. www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in for RRB recruitment notification and other related information.
Aspirants are required to fill RRB online application form on its official website. It is important for candidates to ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility criteria, before applying for RRB Secunderabad recruitment 2017.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017: Eligibility
It is necessary for candidates to satisfy the following educational eligibility criteria of RRB Secunderabad recruitment 2017.
- Candidates must have completed their matriculation and possess a National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational training (SCVT) in any of these trades (Electrical/ Electrician/ Fitter/ Electronics/ IT/ TV & Radio/ Computer/ Computer networking/ Instrumentation/ Data networking).
- Candidate must have completed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2)/ Higher Secondary Certificate Examination with Physics & Mathematics from any recognized board, or
- Candidate holds 3 years of diploma in Engineering in any trade (Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Microprocessor/ IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Applied Electronics, etc.)
The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years and the upper age limit of the candidate must be 25 years as on 1st January, 2017. The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates of the reserved category as per the norms of Govt. of India.
How to apply for RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017?
Here are the steps to be followed while applying for RRB Recruitment in Secunderabad:
- Visit the official website of RRB Secunderabad i.e. www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Click on the RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 notification link and read it carefully.
- Next step is to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details very carefully viz. name, address, equational details, etc.
- Upload all the required documents viz. photograph, signature, etc.
- Pay the application fee in online/offline mode.
- Click on “Submit” button after completing the RRB online application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
RRB Secunderabad 2017 recruitment examination will be a computer-based test (CBT). It will have 100 multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ). Candidates will have to complete the test within 90 minutes. The question paper for RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 201 will be in either English/Hindi/Urdu or any local language. The paper will be divided into following sections:
- General Intelligence
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Technical Ability
- General Science
- Quantitative Aptitude
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
RRB Secunderabad 2017 recruitment process have following two steps. These steps must be cleared by the candidates to be eligible for a job:
- Written Test- Candidates must prepare well for the RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 exam. Their preparation must revolve around the specified exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interview round.
- Interview- Post clearing the RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 exam, candidates who clear the minimum specified cutoff will be called for the interview. Here, they will be marked upon a number factors. Candidates who successfully clear the written paper and interview, will be finally selected.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.