Earlier, Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) had released a recruitment notification inviting applicants for the 1664 vacancies under RRB Ministerial and Isolated( MI) Categories recruitment in various units of Indian Railways. Now, RRB has officially released a notification stating that the RRB MI 2020 exam has been scheduled to be conducted from December 15 to 18, 2020 tentatively by following all the necessary covid-19 protocols.
Candidates who have registered for the RRB MI 2020 recruitment are required to undertake various tests such as CBT, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Stenography skill test, DV (as applicable), and translation test. In order to take these recruitment exams, candidates will have to carry their exam admit card which will be available 10 days before the commencement of the exam on the official RRB zonal websites.
Check: RRB MI Admit Card 2020 to Release Soon: Check Railway Ministerial & Isolated Categories Exam Schedule, and Pattern Here
RRB MI 2020 Exam Amidst Covid-19
Since the RRB MI 2020 exam is being held amidst the pandemic covid-19 circumstances, Candidates are required to strictly follow certain rules and guidelines issued by the exam conducting authorities. If these exam day instructions aren't followed by the candidates, then they'll not be permitted to take up the RRB MI 2020 exam.
Check: RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020-21 to be Release Soon; Check Exam Date Here
RRB MI 2020 Exam Day & Admit Card Rules
Following rules must be mandatorily followed by all the candidates who are going to appear for the RRB MI 2020 exam that has been scheduled to be held from December 15 to 18, 2020 tentatively.
- After downloading the exam admit card, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions mentioned on the admit card and follow those instructions on the exam day without fail
- Candidates are required to produce a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof which has the correct details of the candidates such as Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID, etc. These must be produced at the entrance of the exam hall for verification purposes
- The names of the candidates and their details must match the details mentioned on the RRB MI 2020 application form, failing which they won't be allowed to take up the exam
- A color photo must also be produced along with the RRB MI 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates are required to write a self-declaration form on a bank space of the admit card, stating that they're in good health and are eligible to appear for the exam. Also, they shouldn't sign or write the declaration form in CAPITALS.
- This self-declaration must be affixed with LTI and handed over to the exam Invigilator at the conclusion of the exam
- If any candidate is found using any unfair means during the exam or sending someone else to write the exam instead of the examinee, then it will lead to an attempt to impersonate and the candidate will be debarred from taking up any further RRB/RRC exams for lifetime.
- Candidates will also be debarred from getting any appointments and if they've been already appointed, then they will be dismissed from the service.
- If any candidate tries to claim any false information to RRB or deliberately suppress any information, then they'll be disqualified and debarred for any selection of exams or interviews.
- If any candidate is found to be submitting any fake/forged certifications for securing eligibility, then their exam application will be rejected and they will further be debarred from all the exams conducted by RRB/RRC for over 2years/lifetime
- Legal action would be taken against them for such forgeries.
Candidates are required to download their RRB MI 2020 exam admit card from the official RRB zonal websites. Admit Cards will not be sent to the candidates through the post. Therefore, it is necessary for all the candidates appearing for the RRB MI 2020 exam to carry their exam admit card without fail. Also, if any SC/ST candidate opts for free travel to appear for the RRB MI 2020 exam, then they're required to carry their caste certificate without fail as it must be produced to the higher officials.
Check the Latest RRB Recruitment News Here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.