The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Bhubaneswar is going to publish notice regarding 1,538 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts. The basic qualification for the said posts varies. All interested aspirants can find the details regarding application, selection, eligibility, and other details for these posts in this article.
As of now, there is no official notification released by RRB Bhubaneswar regarding the details for these posts, but it is expected to be out soon. All candidates who wish to apply must keep a check on the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar.
RRB Bhubaneswar: Job Details
RRB Bhubaneswar is about to issue an official RRB Notification regarding vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III posts. Although the dates for RRB Online Registration are yet to be announced, candidates should regularly check the official RRB Bhubaneswar website (rrbbbs.gov.in) for further updates. Given below are the details of the job vacancies:
- Name of Organization: RRB Bhubaneswar
- Posts Name: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1,538 Posts
- Applying Mode: Online
- Qualification: The applicants should have done Matriculation/SSC/ITI from a recognized university and college. More details and check education qualification by posts wise on the official notification.
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years of age as on January 2017 (Relaxation for SC/ST/PWD as per Board rules)
- Application Fee: INR 100/- for General and OBC (No fee for SC/ST/PWD)
- Official Websites: www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Starting date to Applying Online: To be announced
- Last date to submit Application form: To be announced
- Official Notification: To be announced
RRB Bhubaneswar: Application Process
The official dates for RRB Online Registration have not been announced yet. The update is expected soon. Once the official dates are made public, candidates can apply for the above mentioned posts by online method.
To apply for jobs in RRB Bhubaneswar, candidates must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Read and understand the terms and condition as well as the eligibility criteria to know if you are eligible to apply
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab
- Click on ‘Employment Notice’
- Fill RRB Online Application Form
- Upload a passport size photo, signature, and other necessary documents
- Submit the RRB Online application form
RRB Bhubaneswar: Selection Process
The selection process for RRB Bhubaneswar will comprise the following 5 steps:
- Written Examination: The eligible candidates who correctly submit their RRB Online application form will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Personal Interview: Candidates who successfully clear the CBT will be shortlisted for personal interview. After the interview, a new list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
- Medical Test: Once the candidates are shortlisted, they will have to go through a medical test to prove their physical and mental fitness.
- Merit List: This is the final merit list that will be released after the medical test.
- Document Verification: The candidates who make it on the merit list will have to submit and verify their documents to prove their eligibility as well as academic qualifications. The candidates who are applying as a reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) will have to submit appropriate documents to prove the same.
RRB Bhubaneswar: Official Updates
All the details regarding the job vacancies will be made available to public on the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar. If candidates have any doubt or want any further details, they can contact RRB Bhubaneswar by sending them an e-mail on their official e-mail address email@example.com.
About RRB Bhubaneswar
Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar came into existence on 1st April 2003. It is an organization that works under the government of India. It manages the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railway. Bhubaneswar is the headquarter of East Coast Railway Zone.
Read More About RRB RECRUITMENT
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.