CSIR UGC NET Application form includes the online enrollment of candidates, uploading necessary documents, and payment of the necessary fees. The application form is expected to be released in the 3rd week of March 2021. Check CSIR UGC NET latest news
Students must follow the application process rules and must agree that the information and documents provided by them are authentic and the pictures which they are uploading are according to the application guidelines.Apply Now
The application fee for General is INR 1000, INR 500 for OBC and EWS and INR 250 for SC/ST/PWD competitors. In any case, if the documents/ images are not correct then there are chances that candidates will not be able to upload it on the online application form.
Also, Check CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Photo Specifications
At the time of the online Application Process, the applicants need to attach a scanned image alongside his/her authentic signature and father's/mother's/guardian's sign while filling the application form. The insights about CSIR UGC NET photograph are given mentioned below:
||10 – 200 KBs
- Most recent passport size coloured photograph
- The image must be clicked against a light-shaded, ideally white background.
- The applicants need to look straight into the camera with a relaxed face.
- In the event that somebody is clicking the image with flash ON at that point ensure that there's no "red-eye".
- In spite of the fact that the spectacles are permitted, the applicants need to guarantee that there are no reflections and the eyes can be seen clearly.
- Caps, hats, and sunglasses are not permitted. Be that as it may, the applicants wearing religious headwear are permitted however it ought not to cover their face.
Download CSIR NET 2021 Syllabus PDFs
CSIR UGC NET 2021 Signature Guidelines
In addition to the candidate's photograph, the applicants need to have clear pictures of their signature too in the CSIR UGC NET application process. Significant details which the competitors must take care of includes the following:
||4 – 30 KBs
- The competitors need to sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- Only the Sign of the candidate is permitted and not of any other person.
- The candidate's signature on the attendance sheet during the test and the sign on the call letter must match with the uploaded signature.
- If there should arise an occurrence of any errors, the student will not be allowed to continue in the process.
Points to Remember
Important Points to Remember while Uploading Images
- The photo that is uploaded ought to be coloured or black/white (however clear contrast).
- Examined photos and signature ought to be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned photo ought to be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature ought to be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Passport size photo is to be uploaded for filling the Online Application Form and furthermore for attaching on the Attendance Sheet at the assessment centre.
- The competitor must take care that the uploaded pictures should be clear and appropriate. Attach the right Photograph and Signature as changes at the later stage will not be entertained by the authorities.
Check How to Download CSIR NET Admit Card?
Common Errors in Images
Common Errors in Images
After you are done with filling all your personal and academic details in the CSIR UGC NET application process, there are chances that the students make a few mistakes. Commonly, they upload pictures that are not right and are not as per the predetermined guidelines and subsequently, such pictures get disqualified. Errors which the vast majority of the competitors make at the hour of enlistment include:
- The applicants ordinarily use their cell phone camera to click and upload the photograph which is not allowed. The uploaded photograph must be clicked by an expert camera with a white background.
- To get a clear picture, the candidates need to look straight into the camera's lens. The applicants must abstain from wearing a hat/scarf as it may cover their faces. In any event, 75% of the photo must show the applicants' face.
- The aspirants having eyesight problems are permitted to wear glasses however one must abstain from wearing tinted glasses or shades in the photograph.
Reasons for CSIR UGC NET 2021 Image Correction
Sometimes candidates are required to make the correction in the picture they uploaded due to the following reasons:
- The photograph is obscured
- The picture isn't uploaded according to the determinations
- The background of the image is non-adequate.
- On the off chance that the image of an aspirant shows a red eye
- The signature is not clearly visible
- Students did the signature in capitals
During the CSIR NET Application Form Correction, candidates will be able to edit information related to name, parents’ name, date of birth, contact address, category, gender, etc. and NTA also sends email and SMS to candidates regarding form and image correction. Candidates have to upload supporting documents to make the changes and pay the difference fees if any.