SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card is now available for download on the official website. SSC CGL Hall Ticket can be downloaded using registration number and date of birth. It is to be carried at the exam center along with an identity proof.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter SSC CGL test center without the admit card.
- SSC CGL will be conducted on multiple dates starting from August 1, 2017 to August 20, 2017.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded in online mode only,
- Candidates applying for the various posts need to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university at the time of applying.
- Age of the candidate must be between 18 and 27 years as of January 1 of the test taking year.
SSC CGL is held to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card:
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit card is available on the SSC website (www.ssc.nic.in) now. Candidates are required to keep the requisite information ready to avoid any discrepancy in downloading the SSC CGL Admit card. The step by step process to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit card is mentioned below:
- Visit the link (www.ssc.nic.in)
- Under the Admit card tab, links to different regional websites of SSC are available, click on the respective regional link.
- Enter the login credentials- Registration No, Roll No, Name along with your date of birth.
- Click on “Search Status” button after verifying the information correctly.
- Proofread the information given on the SSC CGL Admit card.
- In case the details are legitimate, save your Admit card.
Details mentioned on SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card
SSC CGL Hall Ticket contains some important information regarding the exam. Candidates are required to verify the information given on SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card to avoid any problem during the SSC CGL Exam (Tier 1) 2017. They have to report about the discrepancies found at the earliest for the release of their rectified SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card. The list of all specifics mentioned on the Admit card is given below:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Roll Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Date and timing of exam.
- Venue of the test center.
- Candidate’s Signature.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Candidate’s General instructions.
Discrepancies in SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card
Before or after downloading his/her SSC CGL 2017 Admit card, one should thoroughly verify all the details. In case any discrepancy rises with the details or one is not able to download hall ticket, immediate contact to the SSC CGL administering or conducting authority must be made.
Office details can be fetched from SSC website, www.ssc.nic.in (region-wise). All correspondence with the Commission must specify the following details:
- Name and year of examination.
- Candidate’s Registration ID or RID.
- Candidate’s Roll Number (if received).
- Name of Candidate (in full and in block letters).
- Complete postal address as given in the application.
Documents to be carried along with SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card
SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 candidates are advised to bring several documents at the exam center of SSC CGL exam for verification purposes. These documents would assist in verifying the identity of the applicants and approve their candidature for SSC CGL.
The applications from eligible candidates are invited at www.ssc.nic.in. Starting from 16th May’17 and end date to be 16th June’17. The admit card is scheduled to be made available in the month of July 2017 and exam is scheduled from 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017 (multiple dates).
One of the most asked queries is about the documents to be brought at SSC CGL Exam Centre. To end doubts of all candidates, here is the list of all the documents to be brought at SSC CGL 2017 Exam Centre.
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card has been released online on the official website. It is an important document released to all successfully registered candidates. Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be carried at examination day.
Any of the government issued ID is mandatory at SSC CGL 2017 examination center. The main purpose of Identification proof would be to support the details already present in SSC CGL 2017 Admit card. (along with one photocopy).
- Aadhar Card (UID).
- Driving License.
- Voter-ID card.
- PAN Card.
Passport size Photograph:
One passport size photograph is required at the examination center.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Day Instructions
Some basic instructions and disciplinary rules are to be followed at SSC CGL test center. The candidates are advised to go through some specific set of instructions related to the SSC CGL Exam Tier 1. Candidates are advised to keep the following guidelines in mind:
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination center.
- A clear and full impression of LTI (Left Hand Thumb impression) on answer sheet/ Commission copy of Admission Certificate is mandatory for verification purpose at a later age.
- Entry inside the venue will be allowed one hour before the scheduled time of commencement of exam and gates will be closed 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
- No entry will be allowed after that under any circumstances and the gate of the venue will be closed.
- Candidate should carry his/her valid Admit card along with a recent passport size photograph and one Government issued ID (with one photocopy) like driving license, Aadhar card, college-id (if in college), Voter ID card, PAN card.
- In the case of absence of any of the documentation, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
- They are not allowed to bring any sort of book, magazine or any electronic device like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, scanner, calculator etc.
- If found in the possession of any of aforementioned articles, a candidate will be barred from taking the examination.
- If a candidate is found in violation of the eligibility criteria or any important guideline then he/she will be asked to leave the examination center and no appeal will be heard.
- Students are only permitted to take the exam in the allotted center (one mentioned in the Admit card).
- After the commencement of the exam, the candidate is not allowed to leave the premises until exam finishes.
- A candidate is advised to follow every instruction given by the invigilator.
- The exam result will be published on the SSC website www.ssc.nic.in and for further queries kindly contact the regional SSC offices.
- For any inconvenience regarding exam or examination center, candidates can contact the helpline 0532-2460511 or can drop a mail at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org