New SSC Guidelines for all the exams due to COVID-19
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a notice on the official website with has all the new guidelines for any exam conducted by the organization in 2020. The measures are taken to reduce the risks of COVID-19 and candidates, the exam center and the staffs are to strictly abide by them. The following are the important regulations which are to be observed for all the exams now on:
- The candidates must report earlier than the mentioned time to avoid overcrowding at the gates of the exam centers.
- The candidates have to maintain six feet distance from each other at the exam center.
- The roll and lab numbers will not be displayed outside the center like every year. Instead, the candidate will be informed individually at the entry gate once their admit card and ID proof is verified.
- The candidates must wear a face mask and carry a sanitizer. They can also carry a transparent water bottle and wear hand gloves.
Also read- BPSC judicial exam and 65th CSE Mains postponed
- The candidate should also carry a self-declaration as per the prescribed format of SSC. They have to sign it on the spot and by doing so they agree that they are not tested positive for COVID-19. Also, they do not have any symptoms of the same and not a potential carrier.
- There will be arrangement for hand sanitization at the gate as well as in the exam hall. It is mandatory for all candidates to sanitize their hands and they are also advised to sanitize the hands before and after filling the SSC admit card copy and the attendance sheet.
- The temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry gate and those who are having a temperature above the normal range will not be allowed.
- Frisking will be done using Handheld Metal Detectors, followed by checking the Admit card and ID at the document verification desk.
- Next there will be a registration desk where photographs of the candidate will be captured. However, the thumb impression will not be taken this year as a precautionary measure.
- After the registration is done, the candidate will be given the seat number. In case there are two candidates adjacent to each other in the exam seat, it will be reallocated.
- Rough sheet and ball pen will be kept at the seat of the candidate. If extra sheets are needed later, it will be provided.
Check the official notification here.
Get latest SSC news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.