The Staff Selection Commission has issued a notice on the official website with has all the new guidelines for any exam conducted by the organization in 2021. Get latest SSC news here
The measures are taken to reduce the risks of COVID-19 and candidates, the SSC CGL exam centres and the staffs are to strictly abide by them.
The following are the important regulations which are to be observed for all the exams now on:
- The candidates must report earlier than the mentioned time to avoid overcrowding at the gates of the exam centres.
- The candidates have to maintain six feet distance from each other at the exam centre.
- The roll and lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre every year. Instead, the candidate will be informed individually at the entry gate once their SSC CGL admit card and ID proof is verified.
- The candidates must wear a face mask and carry a sanitiser. They can also carry a transparent water bottle and wear hand gloves.
- The candidate should also carry a self-declaration as per the prescribed format of SSC. They have to sign it on the spot and by doing so they agree that they are not tested positive for COVID-19. Also, they do not have any symptoms of the same and not a potential carrier.
- There will be an arrangement for hand sanitization at the gate as well as in the exam hall. It is mandatory for all candidates to sanitize their hands and they are also advised to sanitize the hands before and after filling the SSC admit card copy and the attendance sheet.
- The temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry gate and those who are having a temperature above the normal range will not be allowed.
- Frisking will be done using Handheld Metal Detectors, followed by checking the Admit card and ID at the document verification desk.
- Next, there will be a registration desk where photographs of the candidate will be captured. However, the thumb impression will not be taken this year as a precautionary measure.
- After the registration is done, the candidate will be given the seat number. In case there are two candidates adjacent to each other in the exam seat, it will be reallocated.
For each candidate, a rough sheet and ball pen will be kept at the seat of the candidate. If extra sheets are needed later, they will be provided.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.