The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra has opened the application process for its 2021 Recruitment of Professors. All the candidates who are interested and eligible can apply through the official website at www.nitkkr.ac.in.
The Institute has announced a vacancy of 6 posts of professors in different departments and branches like Engineering, Science/ Humanities and Social Science, Business Administration, and Computer Application. These vacancies are in NIT Kurukshetra, Thanesar, and Haryana.
The application process is live now on the official website and the will be open till April 26, 2021.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2021: Important, Dates
|Release of Employment News
||March 20, 2021
|Beginning of Online Application
||March 20, 2021
|End of Online Application
||April 26, 2021
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- For the posts of Professor in the Engineering Department, the candidates must have first-class (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) in UG and PG level with a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline/branch. People with a direct Ph.D. degree after graduation (B.E./ B.Tech. etc.) from reputed institutes/ universities will also be considered if they fulfill the other norms.
- For Science/ Humanities and Social Sciences Department, Department of Business Administration, and Department of Computer Applications, the applying candidates must have first-class (60% or 6.5/10 CGPA) in UG and PG level with a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2021: Application Details
- Only the Indian Nationals can apply for the post.
- The application forms are available on the official website of NIT Kurukshetra at www.nitkkr.ac.in.
- The applying candidates need to download the forms from the official website.
Click here to read the official notification by NIT Kurukshetra.
For more information about the recruitment, visit the official website of NIT Kurukshetra.
Click here to read more recruitment related news.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.