NTA has revised the exam dates of UGC NTA NET 2020. According to the latest news, it will now be held from November 4, 11, 12, and 13, 2020. Previously the exams were Scheduled from September 16, 2020. The UGC NET 2020 Admit Card is released on the official website of the UGC for the candidates who have completed the UGC NET 2020 Application Form at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Here is the Direct Link to download the UGC NTA NET Admit Card.
Practice the UGC NET Mock Tests 2020
To download the admit cards, candidates have to log in to the website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in using their registration number and the password. Once the candidate has logged in, you can easily download the admit card.
Solve UGC NET Sociology Mock Tests (New Pattern) before appearing for the exam
The National Testing Agency has revised the UGC NTA NET exams which were scheduled on October 7, 21, 22 and 23, 2020. They will now be conducted on November 4, 11, 12, and 13, 2020. The other dates for the exam will remain the same as were previously announced. Check out the Detailed UGC NET Exam Revised Schedule Now.
Steps To Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates can download the CBSE UGC NET admit card from www.cbsenet.nic.in by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official website of CBSE www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Navigate to ‘Download NET Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage
- Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link and enter the issued Application number and date of birth or password.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Check and Download the document.
- Save and Print the Admit Card a few copies for future use.
Check the direct link here.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The Admit Card is a mandatory document that comprises details about the candidates and the upcoming exam session. Following details are mentioned on CBSE UGC NET Admit Card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Application Number
- Candidate’s DOB
- Candidate’s address
- Email ID
- Father’s name
- Test Venue and Timings
- Date of the examination
- Subject and Subject Code
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions for the Exam
Note: The candidates must especially check for given details in case of any error – Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Photograph and Signature. In case, the applicants have received an admit card with incorrect information, they must inform at helpline number immediately. The authorities suggest that the applicant can carry on with the already downloaded admit card, the details will be corrected afterwards.
Read about UGC NET Registration
UGC NET 2020 Exam Centers
UGC NET 2020 Exam will be conducted in two shifts at 224 centres across the nation. At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any four cities in terms of their preference.
The allotment will be based on the candidate’s preference as submitted during the application. In exceptional cases, a different or a nearby examination city or centre could be allotted.
Find out UGC NET 2020 Exam Centre code Now
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card: Supporting Documents
The CBSE UGC NET Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be present at all the stages of UGC NET along with a valid photo id issued by the Govt, of India. The document accepted along with UGC NET Admit Cards is mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Important Guidelines for UGC NET Exam Day
The following guidelines are mentioned on UGC NET 2017 Admit Card. Candidates should keep all the guideline in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Aspirants should carry their Admit Card to the examination centre without any failure. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the examination without the Admit Card.
- Students should only report to the exam centre allocated to them.
- Candidates should not carry the banned items to the exam centre. This can cause prohibition in entering the exam hall.
- Only a transparent ballpoint pen, additional photographs, a personal hand sanitizer, and a transparent water bottle is to be carried to the exam centre
- The candidates will have to be present at the examination hall before the time given in the Admit Card. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- At the entrance of the Centre, candidates should enter mandatory details in the Self Declaration, put the Left Thumb Impression, and paste a photograph on the same.
- Aspirants will also have to carry their photo identity proof in original and a photocopy to the examination centre.
- No specific dress code is to be followed at the UGC NET 2020 exam centre. However, shoes with thick soles and garments with large buttons would not be allowed.
- The candidates should start the test on the instruction of the invigilator. They will have to enter their Roll Number and Password in the login window to take the test.
- Aspirants should not carry item such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc to the examination centre.
- Carrying of items such as Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, watch, Camera, metallic item, eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc is strictly prohibited. Candidates wearing Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
- Candidates found copy or cheating will be disqualified from giving the examination.
- The candidates will have to carry a ball pen along with them to the examination centre.
- Sheet for doing rough work will be provided to the candidates which they will have to hand over once the exam gets over.
- Candidates will have to paste their recent passport-style photograph. Only documents such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook should be accepted as photo-identity proof. Ration Card will not be accepted.
- Aspirants found guilty using unfair means or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall will be disqualified from giving the exam.
- Once the exam begins, students would not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the complete time duration is over.
- Candidates are required to hand over the rough sheets before leaving.
Read More: NTA: UGC NET and other Exam Dates 2020 Released @nta.ac.in, Check AIAPGET, DUET, UGC NET, ICAR 2020 Exam Date Here