The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC JE 2020 exam on October 1, 2020. The notification and the application form will be available on the website- http://www.ssc.nic.in . All the details regarding the exam pattern, SSC JE vacancy, exam dates are available in the notification. The last date to fill up the application form is October 30, 2020. The SSC JE exam is conducted once every year to recruit eligible engineers from different streams like Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical for the various public sector industries. Also read- SSC CHSL tier-I application status released
The following are important dates related to the SSC JE 2020 exam:
- Online application process started on- October 1, 2020
- The last date to apply for the exam- October 30, 2020
- The last date to submit the application fees- November 1, 2020
- Offline challan can be generated till- November 3, 2020
- Last date for offline payment- November 5, 2020
- CBT Paper-I exam for SSC JE- March 22-25, 2021
The steps to apply for the exam-
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Go to the “Apply” tab and click on it. Next click on the “JE” tab and you will find the link to apply for JE 2020 active there.
- Once you click the link and fill up the registration form and submit it, a password and registration ID will be sent on your email and phone number.
- Use the ID and password to login once more and complete the rest of the application form.
- Clear the fees in order to ensure the form has been successfully submitted.
- For offline payment, generate the offline challan, download it and take a print out. You have submit the challan along with the money in the nearest authorized bank branch.
- Important- The photograph uploaded along with your form should have the date on which it was clicked printed clearly on it. Also, the photograph should not be more than Three months old.
Direct link to apply for SSC JE 2020
Download the official notification for SSC JE 2020 here
Check the latest SSC JE news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.