February 26, 2021: Staff Selection Commission, SSC is set to announce the result for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) 2019 Paper-I anytime on February 26, 2021 on its official portal @ssc.nic.in.
The Commission conducted the paper-I of SSC JE 2019 in October-November 2020. The recruitment exam was postponed from March to October due to the widespread COVID-19. The recruitment is done for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quality Surveying & Contracts). The SSC JE 2019 paper-II is planned to be conducted on March 21, 2021.
Also Read: SSC JE Result for Paper-I (2019) will be released soon
SSC JE 2019 (Paper-I): How to Download Result
Candidates can download the paper-I result in the following way:
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of Staff Selection Commission i.e., ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Under the ‘Latest News’ section, tap on the result link that says ‘SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result'.
- Step 3: Fill in the login details like enrollment number or registration number, date of birth, and other relevant credentials.
- Step 4: After logging in, the result will be displayed. Download the result and take its printout for future usage.
SSC JE 2019 (Paper-I): Details Shown on Result
Aspirants must check the following details correctly mentioned on the result:
- Candidate's name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Candidate's category
- Name of the exam
- Posts and paper for which the exam is conducted
Read More: SSC JE 2018 Result Released @ssc.nic.in: Direct Link Here!
Check the Latest Recruitment News HERE
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.