October 17, 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 exam notification for the SSC candidates. As per the official notice, the candidates are asked to strictly follow the instructions mentioned in their respective SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) informed the registered candidates to give extra importance to instituted guidelines for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Examination. Students failed to do so will have to face entry denial at the examination center.
SSC CHSL 2020 Important Instructions For Tier-I Examination
During the commencement of the SSC CHSL 2020 tier 1 examination, students will have to go through the document verification process at their respective examination centers.
As per the exam guidelines, candidates must bring their respective documents as mentioned in their admit card to complete their document verification. Without document verification, students will not be eligible to appear for the SSC CHSL 2020 examination.
- Candidates are advised to bring the any of the following document with them at their respective examination centers for verification of their ID: Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Service ID Card issued to employees by Government, ID Card issued by the university, Voter’s ID Card, PAN Card, Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defense any other photo identity proof.
- Along with Identity proof, the candidate must bring an additional document for Date of birth proof. The certifications that may prove their valid date of birth can be: Class 10 passing certificate, Marksheet issued only by recognized Boards, date of birth certificate, category certificate if any.
- In support of their date of birth or mismatched details in their admit card, the students must carry their ID proof or Certifications for a successful document verification process.
Also Check: SSC CHSL Tier-1: October 15 Shift 2; Check Exam Analysis, Expected Cutoff & Difficulty Level Here
SSC CHSL 2020 Revised Exam Day Guidelines For COVID-19
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Selection Staff Commission has also released the revised guidelines for students giving examinations in 2020. Keeping in mind the seriousness of the COVID-19 situation, the commission has released the following guidelines:
- Candidates must carry their own required materials for the examination such as ball pens with the transparent outer cover, transparent water bottles, and small hand sanitizers for their hands.
- Candidates must bring their own masks during the commencement of the SSC CHSL 2020 examination. During the document verification process, students have to remove their masks for a short while.
- The Biometric registration process will be conducted for the examination. Thumb impressions of the candidates are mentioned as mandatory for attendance and commission copies.
Check the latest SSC CHSL Examination news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.