The Staff Selection Commission has enabled a link to modify the exam center chosen by the remaining candidates for SSC CHSL 2019 on September 17, 2020. Keeping in mind the COVID-19 Pandemic situation, this decision has been taken and the last date to make the changes is September 20, 2020. The candidates have to login to their account and make the changes if they want to. The following are the steps that are to be followed in order to make changes in the SSC CHSL exam center for the remaining candidates for 2019. Also read- SBI SO application process
- Visit the official website of ssc.nic.in
- You will find the latest notices and advertisements on the home page of the website. Look for the link to modify the exam center for CHSL 2020 and click on it.
- Once you are redirected, login using the credentials like username, password, DOB or registration number.
- It is not mandatory to make changes in your choice of exam center- you can do so if it is absolutely necessary for you.
- Do note that such changes have to be made in the earliest as the allotment will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If the capacity of the specific exam center is full, then you will not be able to select it or there will be no guarantee that it will be allotted for you.
- Requests for changing the SSC CHSL exam center can be done only through the link and not by any other means.
Download the official notice here
The SSC CHSL is conducted once every year to recruit candidates who are eligible in several government posts. The eligibility criteria for the exam is 10+2 qualification from any stream.
Check the latest SSC CHSL news here
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, please refer the official website of the exam.